Norwich Puppet Theatre presents a festive tale of love and bravery
- Credit: Neil Perry
A magical tale of love and bravery is set to entertain audiences at Norwich Puppet Theatre this Christmas.
The Steadfast Tin Soldier is the venue's festive production and it tells the story of a remarkable toy tin soldier who falls in love with a beautiful paper dancer.
The whole show, which is based on the classic Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale, is performed by puppeteer Paul Preston Mills.
'It's a story about love and how love can conquer all and pull you through difficult situations, and how you should always follow your heart,' he said.
The production - which is by Banyan Theatre Company - runs from December 21 to 30.
Throughout the festive season people can also follow a Christmas Paper Trail inspired by The Steadfast Tin Soldier. The trail around the Cathedral Quarter features artwork by local schoolchildren.
To book tickets for the show and for more about the trail, visit www.puppettheatre.co.uk
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 3 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 4 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 5 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 6 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 7 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 8 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
- 9 Man made threats to hurt ex-partner's father
- 10 Bid for superbike warehouse bringing up to 30 new jobs