Norwich City legend Grant Holt couldn’t finish Gonzo’s Grant Holt burger, could you tackle it?
- Credit: Gonzo's
Former Norwich City footballer Grant Holt is such a legend he even has a burger named after him.
The Grant Holt burger is just one of Gonzo's Tea Room's extensive burger choices, which also include The Fat Elvis and the Mother Trucker.
The dish, created in honour of the 36-year-old, is described as a 'double stacked, double sized beast' packed with beef, bacon, a fried egg, cheese and beetroot. It's served with fries.
Gonzo's, located at 68 London Street, has had the item on the menu for a while and owner Mike Baxter says its namesake has tried and failed to demolish it several times.
He said: 'When Grant comes in, he orders it every time. Last time he was here wasn't able to demolish it and as far as I know he's never actually managed to clear the whole plate, fries and all.'
You may also want to watch:
Grant Holt said he had finished the burger before, but it took him a while.
He added: 'Get down there and have a try, it's excellent.'
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 3 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 4 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 5 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 6 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 7 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 8 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
• Do you think you could finish The Grant Holt burger? Let us know in the comments below.