Can you spot yourself in our Norwich Bubble Rush gallery?
- Credit: Archant
Norwich was bubbling with excitement on Saturday morning as a popular fun run returned to the city.
The Norwich Bubble Rush took place in Earlham Park and attracted entrants of all ages and abilities who tackled the 5km course.
The event, which ran in two waves at 11am and midday, started in a sea of bubbles and included four stations with cannons that pumped out coloured foam to create a 4ft deep bubble bath.
The course was family friendly with the option to run, jog, walk or even dance through the foam and wheelchairs and pushchairs were welcome.
The event took place in aid of EACH (East Anglia's Children's Hospices) which supports families and offers care for young people with life-threatening conditions across the region.
All the money raised from the event went towards the charity's Nook Appeal which will transform children's palliative care across Norfolk including a purpose-built hospice called the Nook.
All the entrants that took part in the Bubble Rush were given a T-shirt and a medal at the end.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 2 Man's surprise at finding virtually naked man asleep on car in Cromer
- 3 Weather warning extended as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 4 Two men arrested after fire caused by disposable BBQ at country park
- 5 Plans for roundabout at accident blackspot set for submission
- 6 Holidaymakers face further severe TUI delays from Norwich
- 7 Elizabethan manor house with 20 acres and a pool on sale for £2.75m
- 8 Man who rushed to help woman stabbed in city park feared she might die
- 9 9 celebrities who have been spotted in Norfolk in 2022
- 10 Stunning drone shots capture high tide in Wells