Winter beer festival kicks off in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2019
All bar hands are on deck as Norwich prepares to host its last Great British Beer Festival Winter.
Although named after the coldest season this festival has beers and ales of every shade, served in cask, keg and bottle.
This is the last chance to catch some of the country's favourite tipples as the event departs the Fine City after hosting it for three years.
It kicks-off today until February 23 at St Andrew's and Blackfriars' Hall.
City pubs have been getting involved with Fridge Events running throughout the whole month. Locals have been organising crawls and treasure trails, events and competitions all in the heart of the city.
You may also want to watch:
There is also hot food and snacks served all day and live music in the evenings.
Entrance is cash-only on the door, free to CAMRA members and is open from midday from Wednesday to Saturday.
For more information go to winter.gbbfw.org.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 5 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 6 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 7 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 8 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover