Winter beer festival kicks off in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2019
All bar hands are on deck as Norwich prepares to host its last Great British Beer Festival Winter.
Although named after the coldest season this festival has beers and ales of every shade, served in cask, keg and bottle.
This is the last chance to catch some of the country's favourite tipples as the event departs the Fine City after hosting it for three years.
It kicks-off today until February 23 at St Andrew's and Blackfriars' Hall.
City pubs have been getting involved with Fridge Events running throughout the whole month. Locals have been organising crawls and treasure trails, events and competitions all in the heart of the city.
You may also want to watch:
There is also hot food and snacks served all day and live music in the evenings.
Entrance is cash-only on the door, free to CAMRA members and is open from midday from Wednesday to Saturday.
For more information go to winter.gbbfw.org.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner