North Norfolk amateur dramatics group Casods are all at sea in their latest Sheringham Little Theatre production
- Credit: Archant
Cromer and Sheringham Operatic and Dramatic Society (Csods) is inviting audiences to set sail on the ocean waves, in the extravagantly-titled musical comedy We Found Love and an Exquisite Set of Porcelain Figures Aboard the SS Farndale Avenue.
The production, which opens at Sheringham Little Theatre on October 18, tells the tale of the Farndale Avenue Housing Estate Townswomen's Guild Dramatic Society, who stage their latest production aboard a luxury liner.
The evening's entertainment is threatened by circumstances beyond their control, but the ladies rise above such mundane matters to present catchy numbers and a stunning underwater sequence.
The production runs at 7.30pm nightly from October 18-21, with a matinee performance on Saturday at 2.30pm.
Tickets, priced £11 (£10 Wednesday and Saturday), are available from the box office on 01263 822347 or from www.sheringhamlittletheatre.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 3 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 'A kick in the teeth' - Sainsbury's staff angry at Boxing Day 'gift'
- 6 The Norfolk waterway that is too rude for Facebook
- 7 A47 blocked by crash near Norwich
- 8 Controversial Ben Burgess HQ move recommended for refusal
- 9 Volunteers wanted - to be locked up in a Norfolk police cell
- 10 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed