Norfolk inn features on Channel 4 show Four in a Bed
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
A Norfolk restaurant and hotel is to feature on the Channel 4 show Four in a Bed.
The Old Ram Inn at Tivetshall St Mary was the first of four establishments fighting to be named the best value B&B when the first of five episodes this week aired this evening.
Four in a Bed sees B&B owners stay with one another and pay what they consider fair for their stay.
The winner is the establishment voted best value for money.
Publican Victoria MacDonald, who also runs the Cellar House at Eaton and the White Lodge at Attleborough, appeared on the show and tweeted ahead of the episode.
You may also want to watch:
She wrote: 'Have to say, feeling somewhat terrified about tomorrow's Four in a Bed appearance! Stand by my fabulous team at @OldRamNorfolk. You all did me proud!'
During the episodes Ms MacDonald also visits establishments in Kent, Mablethorpe and Taunton.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 7 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van
The episode was on Channel 4 at 5pm on Monday and viewers can find out how The Old Ram Inn fared on Friday, when the final episode of the week is aired and winners are revealed.