Norfolk inn features on Channel 4 show Four in a Bed
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
A Norfolk restaurant and hotel is to feature on the Channel 4 show Four in a Bed.
The Old Ram Inn at Tivetshall St Mary was the first of four establishments fighting to be named the best value B&B when the first of five episodes this week aired this evening.
Four in a Bed sees B&B owners stay with one another and pay what they consider fair for their stay.
The winner is the establishment voted best value for money.
Publican Victoria MacDonald, who also runs the Cellar House at Eaton and the White Lodge at Attleborough, appeared on the show and tweeted ahead of the episode.
She wrote: 'Have to say, feeling somewhat terrified about tomorrow's Four in a Bed appearance! Stand by my fabulous team at @OldRamNorfolk. You all did me proud!'
During the episodes Ms MacDonald also visits establishments in Kent, Mablethorpe and Taunton.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 4 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 5 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 6 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 7 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 8 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 9 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia
- 10 PRESSER: Spurs v City - Rashica major injury blow; Normann also out
The episode was on Channel 4 at 5pm on Monday and viewers can find out how The Old Ram Inn fared on Friday, when the final episode of the week is aired and winners are revealed.