Norfolk’s beautiful landscapes are celebrated in photographer’s new book
- Credit: Jamie Skipper
From the striking Norwich skyline at sunset to coastal scenes and beautiful reflections on the Norfolk Broads - stunning views of our county are celebrated in a new book by photographer Jamie Skipper.
Norfolk in Photographs is a collection of some of Mr Skipper's best pictures from across the county, and together they show just how lucky we are to call this beautiful area our home.
Mr Skipper, 44, who lives in Drayton, takes his camera - a Canon EOS 6D with a 17-40mm wide angle zoom lens - wherever he goes and his book features a snapshot of scenes along the coast, around the Norfolk Broads and the inland countryside, and in Norwich.
He said he was especially inspired by the county at sunrise and sunset.
'It's the colours at sunset, you just cannot beat it, and if you go out in the early morning it's so peaceful, especially on the Norfolk Broads with the early morning mist,' he said.
Norfolk in Photographs is priced at £16.99. Visit www.amberley-books.com/norfolk-in-photographs.htmlThe book is also available to buy in most book shops.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 4 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 5 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 6 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 7 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 10 Norfolk scenes cut from Netflix's Sutton Hoo film The Dig