Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2020
- Credit: Archant
The countdown to Christmas has begun and you can make an early start on your shopping as the Norfolk Festive Gift Show is returning for 2020.
The annual Christmas market takes place at the Norfolk Showground and will run from Friday, November 13 to Sunday, November 15, with hundreds of indoor and outdoor stalls.
The show will be open from 9am to 5pm on the Friday and Saturday and 9am to 4pm on Sunday and to prevent crowding there are timed entry slots.
Other coronavirus safety measures in place include a one-way system, hand sanitiser stations, wider aisles and face coverings must be worn indoors.
Across the three days, visitors can buy Christmas decorations and gifts as well as festive food and drink.
You may also want to watch:
Matt Upson, show director, said: “We’re really looking forward to this year’s Norfolk Festive Gift Show.
“2020 hasn’t been the year any of us were expecting, but we’re hoping that the Christmas Market will help to spread a little festive cheer and get us all feeling ready for Christmas.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
“Our new safety measures are not only there to keep members of the public and exhibitors safe, but we feel they will also give everyone a more pleasurable shopping experience.”
Tickets are only available online and cost £6 for over-16s, £5.50 for over-60s and £5 for under-16s - book at norfolkfestiveshow.co.uk