Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2020
- Credit: Archant
The countdown to Christmas has begun and you can make an early start on your shopping as the Norfolk Festive Gift Show is returning for 2020.
The annual Christmas market takes place at the Norfolk Showground and will run from Friday, November 13 to Sunday, November 15, with hundreds of indoor and outdoor stalls.
The show will be open from 9am to 5pm on the Friday and Saturday and 9am to 4pm on Sunday and to prevent crowding there are timed entry slots.
Other coronavirus safety measures in place include a one-way system, hand sanitiser stations, wider aisles and face coverings must be worn indoors.
Across the three days, visitors can buy Christmas decorations and gifts as well as festive food and drink.
You may also want to watch:
Matt Upson, show director, said: “We’re really looking forward to this year’s Norfolk Festive Gift Show.
“2020 hasn’t been the year any of us were expecting, but we’re hoping that the Christmas Market will help to spread a little festive cheer and get us all feeling ready for Christmas.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 9 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 10 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
“Our new safety measures are not only there to keep members of the public and exhibitors safe, but we feel they will also give everyone a more pleasurable shopping experience.”
Tickets are only available online and cost £6 for over-16s, £5.50 for over-60s and £5 for under-16s - book at norfolkfestiveshow.co.uk