Norfolk’s biggest Christmas market cancelled due to second lockdown
- Credit: Archant
The Norfolk Festive Gift Show 2020 has been cancelled as it was scheduled to take place during the national lockdown.
The event was due to run at the Norfolk Showground from Friday, November 13 to Sunday, November 15, with hundreds of indoor and outdoor stalls.
It has now been cancelled with tickets bought already valid for next year’s show, scheduled from Friday, November 12 to Sunday, November 14 2021.
Matt Upson, show director, said: “We are devastated to announce that the Norfolk Festive Gift Show will be postponed until 2021.
“This recent news is a huge blow to all parties associated, especially at this late stage, with hundreds of exhibitors booked and record numbers of advance ticket sales.
He continued: “We are sorry for any inconvenience caused, however this decision has been completely taken out of our hands and we are utterly heartbroken.”
You may also want to watch:
Those that would like to request a refund should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 242 7912 and exhibitors will be contacted directly.
- 1 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 2 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 3 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
- 4 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 5 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 6 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 7 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 8 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 9 Shop worker receives complaints for asking customers to wear face masks
- 10 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould