Norfolk’s biggest Christmas market cancelled due to second lockdown
- Credit: Archant
The Norfolk Festive Gift Show 2020 has been cancelled as it was scheduled to take place during the national lockdown.
The event was due to run at the Norfolk Showground from Friday, November 13 to Sunday, November 15, with hundreds of indoor and outdoor stalls.
It has now been cancelled with tickets bought already valid for next year’s show, scheduled from Friday, November 12 to Sunday, November 14 2021.
Matt Upson, show director, said: “We are devastated to announce that the Norfolk Festive Gift Show will be postponed until 2021.
“This recent news is a huge blow to all parties associated, especially at this late stage, with hundreds of exhibitors booked and record numbers of advance ticket sales.
He continued: “We are sorry for any inconvenience caused, however this decision has been completely taken out of our hands and we are utterly heartbroken.”
You may also want to watch:
Those that would like to request a refund should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 242 7912 and exhibitors will be contacted directly.
- 1 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 2 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 3 Family of missing man informed after body found in water
- 4 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 5 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 6 New mass vaccination centre opening in Norfolk
- 7 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 8 Police fine 39 second-homers and day-trippers in resort crackdown
- 9 'Forgotten' pub to go under hammer after fails to sell
- 10 Popular heritage railway to reopen in April