Norfolk’s biggest Christmas market cancelled due to second lockdown
- Credit: Archant
The Norfolk Festive Gift Show 2020 has been cancelled as it was scheduled to take place during the national lockdown.
The event was due to run at the Norfolk Showground from Friday, November 13 to Sunday, November 15, with hundreds of indoor and outdoor stalls.
It has now been cancelled with tickets bought already valid for next year’s show, scheduled from Friday, November 12 to Sunday, November 14 2021.
Matt Upson, show director, said: “We are devastated to announce that the Norfolk Festive Gift Show will be postponed until 2021.
“This recent news is a huge blow to all parties associated, especially at this late stage, with hundreds of exhibitors booked and record numbers of advance ticket sales.
He continued: “We are sorry for any inconvenience caused, however this decision has been completely taken out of our hands and we are utterly heartbroken.”
Those that would like to request a refund should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 242 7912 and exhibitors will be contacted directly.
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 4 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 5 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 6 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 7 New 4,000 home garden village idea criticised by countryside charity
- 8 Ongoing roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 9 Which of the major shops are staying closed this Boxing Day?
- 10 Suspect identified in seafront hate attack