Norfolk couple star in latest episode of Don’t Tell The Bride
- Credit: E4/Renegade Pictures
A man from Thetford will take total charge of planning his wedding day while his fiancée is kept in the dark in this week's episode of Don't Tell The Bride.
Lee Sim and his partner Anna prepare to tie the knot in the first episode of the new series, which airs tomorrow (August 15).
The reality TV show sees brides-to-be giving up complete control of their wedding day, leaving their future husbands free to choose a venue, outfits and catering - all while sticking to a strict budget and time frame.
Anna may have always dreamed of a Norfolk church wedding but, in the tradition of the show, she could be in for a shock as the episode's synopsis reveals fiancé Lee is thinking less village and more Vegas.
The first series of Don't Tell The Bride aired on BBC Three back in 2007. It then moved to BBC One and later Sky 1 but was taken over by E4 in 2017.
You may also want to watch:
The episode featuring Lee and Anna will air on E4 at 9pm.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 2 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 6 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 10 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water