Norfolk concert to help Nepal earthquake appeal
- Credit: AP
A classical music concert is helping victims of the Nepal earthquake.
Taking place at Templewood, Northrepps, A Garland for Nepal features work by Berg, Chopin, Mahler, Schubert, Schumann and Stravinsky with Norfolk composers' new work and variations on the Nepalese national anthem.
Organised by Norfolk Composers Group, proceeds are being donated to World Vision's Nepal Earthquake Appeal.
The concert starts 3pm on Sunday. Tickets £12, £2 students, £8 members, are available online at www.cromermusicevenings.org.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall