Norfolk artist and former County Council chairman Peter Baldwin selected for Royal Society of British Artists Exhibition 2017
- Credit: Peter Baldwin
Work by a Norfolk artist has been selected for the prestigious annual Royal Society of British Artists Exhibition, which runs at the Mall Galleries, London, next month.
Peter Baldwin, who lives at Sheringham, graduated from Norwich School of Art in 1962.
His work has since become highly collectable and as well as being held in public collections at venues including the Castle Museum and the Sainsbury Centre at Norwich, it has been exhibited at galleries all over the country, featured in numerous art books and been featured in exhibitions ranging from Royal Academy summer show, to the Eastern Open.
Mr Baldwin, who is a former chairman of Norfolk County Council, was delighted to have two paintings chosen from a record 1,600 entries into the annual show, which runs at the Mall Galleries from March 22 to April 1st.
His paintings will go on show alongside work by some of the country's leading figurative artists.
You may also want to watch:
To see more of Peter Baldwin's work, visit www.peterbaldwinartist.co.uk
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 4 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 5 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 6 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 7 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 8 The top-rated McDonald's in Norfolk according to Tripadvisor
- 9 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 10 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk