Norfolk and Norwich Festival highlights: 13 May
- Credit: submitted
Here are today's events for the Norfolk & Norwich Festival.
-King's Lynn Corn Exchange: Breakin' Convention. Hip-hop theatre pioneer Jonzi D presents Ill-Abilities, Ukweli Roach and Wanted Posse, 7.30pm, £13, under 18 £10 advance.
Bus from Norwich £6 departing 5.30pm – call box office for details.
You may also want to watch:
-Norwich Playhouse: Pioneer. The story of the first mission to Mars, a life-affirming tale about man's desire to reach to another planet, 7.30pm.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 4 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 10 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
-Octagon Unitarian Chapel, Colegate, Norwich: Doric String Quartet. One of the most dynamic of a new generation of chamber music ensembles bring a fresh approach to these pieces of drama and emotion. Music by Haydn, Janacek and Schubert 7.30pm, £12-£15.
-Wymondham & District Ex-Service's Social Club: Long Live The Little Knife. Dynamic, uplifting, absurd and boisterous caper, from theatrical maverick David Leddy, 7.30pm, £12.
-Norwich Arts Centre: Live Art Club presets Sylvia Rimat – If You Decide to Stay. A playful and quirky investigation into decision-making in the brain, 10.30pm, £7.
-The Gallery at NUA, St George's Street, Norwich: Within. Film work by Tim Davies using the human body to explore aspects of architecture, noon-5pm, free. To May 24.
-Upper Cathedral Close, Norwich: Stephen Brandes – The Last Travelogue of Albert Sitzfleisch. Billboard trail reporting time travel. All day, free. To May 25.
-The Undercroft, below the war memorial, Norwich Market: Tipping Point. Kathy Hinde's kinetic sound sculpture, noon-6pm, free. To May 18.
For tickets and further information about the events call 01603 766400 or visit www.nnfestival.org.uk