Two new shows announced for Norfolk and Norwich Festival
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
Two new shows have been announced for this May's Norfolk and Norwich Festival.
Both shows are part of the Inn Crowd which brings performance to pubs and they will take place at the The Birdcage in Norwich's Pottergate.
On Wednesday, May 23, Proteus will present Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know, a show which brings the historic literary figure of Lord Byron to life in all his excessive glory during a night of poetry and performance.
The following evening, on Thursday, May 24, Byron Vincent will then present a scratch version of his new show Instagramming the Apocalypse.
Both events start at 8pm and entry for each is £3.
You may also want to watch:
The events are part of the festival's City of Literature Programme in association with Writers' Centre Norwich and The Inn Crowd.
For more information about these and other Norfolk and Norwich Festival events, visit www.nnfestival.org.uk
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Man seriously injured after crash
- 3 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 4 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 5 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 6 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 9 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 10 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street