Two new shows announced for Norfolk and Norwich Festival
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
Two new shows have been announced for this May's Norfolk and Norwich Festival.
Both shows are part of the Inn Crowd which brings performance to pubs and they will take place at the The Birdcage in Norwich's Pottergate.
On Wednesday, May 23, Proteus will present Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know, a show which brings the historic literary figure of Lord Byron to life in all his excessive glory during a night of poetry and performance.
The following evening, on Thursday, May 24, Byron Vincent will then present a scratch version of his new show Instagramming the Apocalypse.
Both events start at 8pm and entry for each is £3.
You may also want to watch:
The events are part of the festival's City of Literature Programme in association with Writers' Centre Norwich and The Inn Crowd.
For more information about these and other Norfolk and Norwich Festival events, visit www.nnfestival.org.uk
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 4 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 5 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 6 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 7 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 8 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 9 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 10 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony