Two new shows announced for Norfolk and Norwich Festival
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
Two new shows have been announced for this May's Norfolk and Norwich Festival.
Both shows are part of the Inn Crowd which brings performance to pubs and they will take place at the The Birdcage in Norwich's Pottergate.
On Wednesday, May 23, Proteus will present Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know, a show which brings the historic literary figure of Lord Byron to life in all his excessive glory during a night of poetry and performance.
The following evening, on Thursday, May 24, Byron Vincent will then present a scratch version of his new show Instagramming the Apocalypse.
Both events start at 8pm and entry for each is £3.
You may also want to watch:
The events are part of the festival's City of Literature Programme in association with Writers' Centre Norwich and The Inn Crowd.
For more information about these and other Norfolk and Norwich Festival events, visit www.nnfestival.org.uk
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 3 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 4 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 5 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 6 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 7 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 8 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 9 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 10 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates