Norfolk and Norwich Art Circle’s 185th exhibition opens at Norwich Cathedral
- Credit: copyright: Archant 2014
The Norfolk and Norwich Art Circle's 185th exhibition has opened at the Hostry in Norwich Cathedral.
The display shows a range of artworks by the circle's members, with the 112 pieces including oils, pastels, mixed media, watercolours, and lino prints, as well as a number of sculptures.
The group is open to anyone over 17 who is interested in the practice or appreciation of the visual arts, and who has a connection with East Anglia.
As well as the exhibition, it usually holds an activity each month, such as lectures and demonstrations, discussions and criticisms, life classes, social events and workshops.
The current exhibition was opened yesterday by EDP editor-in-chief Nigel Pickover and runs until June 15.
For more information, see www.nnartcircle.com
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 3 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 4 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 5 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 6 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 7 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 8 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
- 9 Man made threats to hurt ex-partner's father
- 10 Bid for superbike warehouse bringing up to 30 new jobs