Noel Gallagher to headline Thetford Forest gig
- Credit: Archant
Former Oasis guitarist Noel Gallagher and his band will play at Thetford Forest next summer.
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds will perform at Forest Live with Australian outfit Confidence Man in June.
The band shot to fame in 2011 with their first album going double platinum in the UK with more than 2.5 million copies sold globally. Chasing Yesterday and Who Built The Moon? followed, making a hat-trick of number one albums.
The Britpop star was a founding member and the songwriter of Oasis, selling 70 million records, including the band's generation-defining albums Definitely Maybe and What's The Story Morning Glory?.
The gig is set for Thursday, June 18 at High Lodge, Thetford Forest, near Brandon, on the Norfolk/Suffolk border.
You may also want to watch:
Forest Live is an outdoor live music event held every year by Forestry England. More than 1.9 million people have attended a Forest Live concert in the last 19 years.
Tickets £52.50, plus £6.25 booking fee, and go on sale at 9am Friday, December 6 from Forestry England box office on 03000 680400 or buy online at www.forestryengland.uk/music
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner