Nigella Lawson is coming to Norwich
- Credit: Bill Smith - Archant
Celebrity chef Nigella Lawson is coming to Norwich.
The 57-year-old will be visiting Jarrolds to sign copies of her new book, At My Table, from 1pm on Tuesday, October 31.
At My Table celebrates the food she loves to cook for friends and family and features recipes for dishes such as Chicken Fricassee and sticky toffee pudding.
To accompany the book, a six-part television series will also air on BBC2 in November.
Nigella Lawson began her career as a reviewer and restaurant critic, releasing her first cookery book in 1998. Her second book, How to Be a Domestic Goddess earned her the British Book Award for Author of the Year.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the signing cost £26, including entrance to the event as well as a copy of At My Table to be signed by the author on the day.
Places can be booked online via jarrold.co.uk
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 10 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups