New art exhibition by Norwich 20 Group
- Credit: supplied by Norwich 20 Group
A new art exhibition by the Norwich 20 Group is taking place at The Undercroft Gallery this month.
Changes is the theme of the exhibition which opened on May 9 at the gallery behind Norwich Market.
It is Norwich 20 Group's fifth exhibition at The Undercroft and it features work by 27 artists.
Curated by Frances Martin, the show spans the visual arts spectrum and features sculpture, paintings, prints, digital images and more.
Among the art exhibited is the 3D work Plasticus, created by Su Nicholls with guest artist Lindsay Elise Jolly, paintings by Devin Smith, sculpture by Richard Cleland and landscapes by Martin Laurance.
You may also want to watch:
The Changes exhibition will run until May 26 and is open from 12pm until 5pm each day.
There will also be an acoustic event called Sound Underground at the exhibition on May 18 from 7.30pm.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules