New art exhibition by Norwich 20 Group
- Credit: supplied by Norwich 20 Group
A new art exhibition by the Norwich 20 Group is taking place at The Undercroft Gallery this month.
Changes is the theme of the exhibition which opened on May 9 at the gallery behind Norwich Market.
It is Norwich 20 Group's fifth exhibition at The Undercroft and it features work by 27 artists.
Curated by Frances Martin, the show spans the visual arts spectrum and features sculpture, paintings, prints, digital images and more.
Among the art exhibited is the 3D work Plasticus, created by Su Nicholls with guest artist Lindsay Elise Jolly, paintings by Devin Smith, sculpture by Richard Cleland and landscapes by Martin Laurance.
You may also want to watch:
The Changes exhibition will run until May 26 and is open from 12pm until 5pm each day.
There will also be an acoustic event called Sound Underground at the exhibition on May 18 from 7.30pm.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 5 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 6 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 9 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 10 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more