Stefflon Don leads new names added to Sundown Festival
- Credit: Archant
The second wave of acts heading to Sundown Festival at the Norfolk Showground has been revealed.
Sundown takes place from August 30 to September 1 and acts already announced include BRIT award-winning rapper Tinie Tempah and singer-songwriter Anne-Marie.
Stefflon Don leads the latest additions to the line-up and is an exciting new talent who has been taking the hip-hop world by storm since her song Hurtin' Me with French Montana in June 2017.
Since then, the Birmingham born MOBO award winner has worked with the likes of Lil Yachty, Jax Jones and Lethal Bizzle and she will perform on the Main Stage on Sunday.
Jaguar, one of the UK's most exciting DJs, will be joining the Mystree Stage on Saturday and DJ Target, who is part of urban collective Roll Deep, will be hitting the decks at Sundown's Official Saturday After Party.
READ MORE: Sundown Festival 2019 line-up revealedAlso joining the bill are Alice Chater, Kelvin Jones, Balcony and Shift K3Y.
You may also want to watch:
Joining DJ Zinc, D Double E and Problem Central, new names on the CruCast stage are Skepsis, Darkzy, Bru-C, TS7, Mr Virgo, Lazcru and Window Kid on the Saturday.
Tickets are available now on the Sundown Festival website.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143