New McIntyre comedy date announced
Fans of sell-out stand-up comedian Michael McIntyre will have another chance to secure tickets after a further Norfolk show has been announced. The new date at the King's Lynn Corn Exchange has come after tickets for a show in Lowestoft sold out in record time, with fans queuing in the early hours when tickets went on sale last month.
Fans of sell-out stand-up comedian Michael McIntyre will have another chance to secure tickets after a further Norfolk show has been announced.
The new date at the King's Lynn Corn Exchange has come after tickets for a show in Lowestoft sold out in record time, with fans queuing in the early hours when tickets went on sale last month.
Mr McIntyre is doing the series of warm up gigs in preparation for a national tour later this year and is set to perform at the Lowestoft Marina Theatre and the Norwich Theatre Royal in July.
His national tour will include three dates in the O2 arena in London, two dates in Manchester, and dates in Nottingham and Sheffield.
You may also want to watch:
The show in King's Lynn is part of series of warm up gigs in smaller venues where Mr McIntyre is testing out material for the national tour.
The London-born comic has risen to fame since 2003, his first DVD, Live and Laughing, becoming the fastest selling debut stand-up DVD ever.
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 6 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 7 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 8 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 9 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 10 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
A spokesperson for the King's Lynn Corn Exchange said since the extra date had been announced there had been huge interest and tickets were selling fast.
John Bultitude, of Norwich Theatre Royal, said: 'Michael really is the comic with the Midas touch at the moment. He is proving incredibly popular nationwide and his appearances here are no exception.
'When he performed here last year, the show was a complete sell-out and his two dates here on July 23 and 24 look like being no exception.'
Michael McIntyre will be performing at the King's Lynn Corn Exchange on June 30. Tickets cost �25 and can be booked through the box office on 01553 764864 or online at www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk .
For tickets at the Norwich Theatre Royal on July 23 and 24 call the box office on 01603 630000 or go to www.theatreroyalnorwich.co.uk .