New guide to smoke-free eating out
A new website listing eating places which are totally smoke-free across Norfolk has been launched to mark the 22nd annual No Smoking Day.
A new website listing eating places which are totally smoke-free across Norfolk will be launched to mark the 22nd annual No Smoking Day today.
People will be able to locate smoke-free eating places and provide their suggestions and feedback online.
It will include cafés, tea rooms, coffee shops, fast-food outlets, restaurants, hotels and others and will be a free advertising service for smoke-free businesses.
Businesses will also be able to nominate themselves online and will be provided with window stickers and business cards to promote their service.
You may also want to watch:
Backed by Smoke Free Norfolk, the website will carry a toolkit to help businesses to go smoke-free, the latest news from Smoke Free Norfolk and a link to the Norfolk NHS Stop Smoking Service for people who want help to stop smoking.
Project manager Alison Mackway said: “There has been a tremendous response to the new website. Some businesses have been smoke-free for a long time and are proud of it; others have felt smoking to be an issue and are actively considering it. We have been extremely pleased with the businesses that have used this opportunity to make the decision to go smoke-free and be on the website.”
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 9 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 10 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot