New dates for Nimmo Twins
Ben Kendall Comedy double act the Nimmo Twins have announced new dates to replace shows cancelled last month following an attack which left performer Karl Minns with a fractured skull.
Comedy double act the Nimmo Twins have announced new dates to replace shows cancelled last month following an attack which left performer Karl Minns with a fractured skull.
The majority of tickets for the nine dates at Norwich Playhouse have already been taken by the 2,700 original ticket holders who were unable to see the show following the assault in Norwich city centre.
But general manager Caroline Richardson said a handful of tickets had not been taken up and will now be made available through the theatre box office.
She said: “Karl is still not completely better but he is well enough to perform. He did not want to let his fans down and he's looking forward to getting back on stage.”
The announcement follows last week's news that the 37-year-old would not require surgery on his eye socket to repair nerve damage. He was assaulted by two men and woman as he walked home from a sell-out performance.
- 1 Prince Harry's ex marries north Norfolk hotelier
- 2 'Like a Halloween scene' - huge caterpillar webs engulf hedges
- 3 Mum killed in A47 collision was ‘walking to Norwich’, inquest hears
- 4 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 5 Fears over town gridlock as years of A11 improvement works begin
- 6 'It's a nightmare' - Roadworks leave town 'gridlocked'
- 7 Classic vehicle day coming to stunning gardens this weekend
- 8 'Beheading' comment sees councillor reported to police
- 9 Norfolk glamping site with natural pool named among UK's best newcomers
- 10 Villagers' anger after meadow is mowed causing 'destruction' of plants
The rescheduled shows take place between January 14 and January 22. Most will start at 8pm except on January 19 when the show will start at 2.30pm.
For more information visit www.norwichplayhouse.co.uk