New card rewards Cromer Pier regular customers
- Credit: Archant © 2011
Stalwart customers at Cromer Pier are being rewarded through a new customer loyalty card scheme.
The popular seaside venue has just launched the venture, which sees customers who sign up for it, clocking up points which can be cashed in for a £15 voucher towards any show at the Pavilion Theatre.
Customers will earn points through a range of transactions from buying show tickets, and refreshments as well as for displaying advertising banners and introducing new customers.
Pier general manager Ian Hall said: 'By signing up to the new loyalty scheme customers earn enjoy a whole host of benefits simply by collecting points at the point of sale.
'The more you visit the more points you earn it's that simple.'
Customers simply present their personalised loyalty card at the point of sale.
The image used on the personalised card is taken from an original piece of art - a stunning picture of the pier - by local artist Samuel Thomas.
- 1 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 2 Family's heartache as dog dies after being hit by Amazon van
- 3 Meet the three Norfolk businesses featured in Antiques Road Trip
- 4 Family pub and restaurant opens outdoor pool to cold water swimmers
- 5 A146 closed after three vehicles and motorcycle involved in crash
- 6 Warning after dogs left 'limp or lifeless' by mystery illness
- 7 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 8 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 9 Man set to stand trial accused of teen daughter's murder
- 10 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
The original painting can be seen on display in the Garden House Gallery in Cromer and is described as 'capturing the iconic Cromer Pier in all its character'.
Mr Hall added: 'We were extremely pleased when Samuel Thomas agreed to us using his iconic painting as the main image on our new customer loyalty scheme card. He has captured the pier in such a beautiful way that it almost invites you to want to visit'
Scheme members benefits include:
•A personalised loyalty card
•The power to earn points towards rewards
•Exclusive card holder events
•Guaranteed entry into a Monthly and Annual prize draw
•Additional loyalty card offers throughout the year
•Special monthly rewards – via email only
Typical points awarded include; 5000 per person booked to see Summer Seaside Special and 2000 bonus points for people booking all three Summer Seaside Special Shows in the same year; 5000 for displaying a roadside banner; 2000 points per person booked to see any other concert; 2000 for introducing a new customer, or displaying a poster, and 100 per £1 spent in the bar/ coffee reef or Footprints gift shop.
When 100,000 Points have been earned you may then redeem them against a FREE £15.00 voucher towards any show
To sign up for the scheme visit www.cromer-pier.com, call the box office on 01263 512495, or pick up a registration card at any of the outlets on Cromer Pier.