Necton music festival returns for second year
- Credit: Eastern Counties Newspapers
This Saturday sees the return of the Necton music festival for its second year.
The festival is raising money for the Necton Rural Community Centre and has added a new acoustic lounge which will feature local artists
The main stage boasts a number of musicians such as singers Chris Manly and Lisa Collier and tribute bands UKBlondie and britpop band Counterfeit Brits.
Local rock band Renegade twelve will also be performing on the main stage, while the Shipdham scrapers and Reuben Ard will both play in the new acoustic lounge.
A hog roast will take place thanks to Necton Butchers and Really Awesome Coffee Norwich will be there to supply hot beverages.
You may also want to watch:
Weather is expected to be scorching in Necton this weekend and tickets are available to purchase from Necton Stores, The Necton Windmill, Necton Butchers or online for £15.
Tickets are also available on the gate for £20 at the event on Tun's Road.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 5 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 6 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 7 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 8 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 9 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 10 Do you recognise this man?