Can you spot yourself in our Norwich Nearly Festival gallery?
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Partygoers flocked to a popular city park to see world sensations Ed Sheeran and Queen performing right on their doorstep.
The stars on the stage at the weekend's Norwich Nearly Festival, held in Chapelfield Gardens were some of the best tribute acts across the country.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 3 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 4 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 9 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 10 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash
Although not the real thing, the people taking to the stage were the next big thing and those who attended had the delight to see their favourite artists under one roof without having to travel too far.
The two day event saw different acts performing each day from a lineup of some of the UK's biggest stars.
On Saturday tributes to Bob Marley, Ed Sheeran and Madness were amongst those performing and on Sunday, tribute to Little Mix, Queen and UB40 performed.
The family event even had kids zone, street food market and a even a fully licensed bar.