All you need to know ahead of Nearly Festival Oulton Broad
- Credit: Archant
Nearly Festival will take place in Oulton Broad this weekend, with the country's finest tribute acts set to perform.
The festival, which took place in Earlham Park in Norwich earlier this month, will come to Oulton Broad in Nicholas Everitt Park from June 29 to 30.
From food and drink to fun and games, here is a handy guide to your weekend of entertainment.
Who will be performing?
You may also want to watch:
Coming to Oulton Broad are Madness, Ed Sheeran, Bob Marley, Ariana Grande, Beyoncé, The Specials, the Spice Girls, Oasis, Rihanna, UB40, Michael Jackson, Homegrown Reggae and Amy Winehouse.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 4 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 7 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 8 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 9 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 10 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
What are the timings of the weekend?
The event gates will open at midday, with the live music starting at 1pm. The performances will carry on until 9.30pm on Saturday and 8.30pm on Sunday in both locations.
What food and drink is on offer?
You can't take your own food and drink into the arena but there will be a range of refreshments on offer.
However, under 5s and children will be allowed to bring in a 500ml bottle of a soft drink, with baby food also permitted.
Parents are also entitled to bring small fruit and snack boxes for their children if they need to.
The Pub in the Park sells a variety of drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, while the Street Food Market will include food vendors selling pizza, jacket potatoes, barbecue food and more.
Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options will also be available.
Unfortunately there are no cash machines on site, so anyone hoping to purchase food and drink should bring money with them.
What can I bring?
People will be able to bring their own chairs, tables and blankets to the park so they can make themselves comfortable while enjoying a great afternoon of live music!
Dogs are also welcome, but they must be on leads at all times and kept away from the Kid Zone and Food market areas.
A full bag search will also take place upon entry to the site; any prohibited items found will be removed until the end of the event.
What other entertainment will there be?
As well as the music, there are activities for the younger members of the family with a dedicated Kids Zone.
The zone, which is completely free, includes bouncy castles and giant dance games, which means the children will always have something to do if they're looking for even more entertainment.
How do I buy tickets?
Tickets re now sold out for Nearly Festival Oulton Broad.