Musical songs by Worstead choir will boost Children in Need
- Credit: Archant
The Choir Worstead will be making a visit to the musicals and the movies for its latest concert.
The event will be held on Saturday November 9, at Worstead Village Hall at 7pm.
All profits from the concert will be going to Children in Need.
The singers are also hoping to boost the amount with the sale of tea and cake in the interval and a raffle.
The choir will be singing songs and medleys from shows including Les Miserables, Chicago, Sweet Charity and Grease and also including the odd Bond theme and film track.
Choir leader Beverley Downes said: 'We're having cabaret-style seating and the bar will be open so it should be a fun night as well as the chance to support a great cause.'
Tickets, which will be available on the door, are £5 for adults, £3 for over-12s with primary school age children going free.
- 1 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 2 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 War-time bomb lay dormant for 80 years before exploding under fishing boat
- 5 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 6 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 7 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 8 Arrive by boat at new Norfolk wedding venue
- 9 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 10 £1,000 reward offered to anyone who can help bring home missing dog
The choir meets at the village hall on Thursdays, 7.30pm.
Call Helen Kelly on 01692 538941 if you would like to find out more.