Musical songs by Worstead choir will boost Children in Need
- Credit: Archant
The Choir Worstead will be making a visit to the musicals and the movies for its latest concert.
The event will be held on Saturday November 9, at Worstead Village Hall at 7pm.
All profits from the concert will be going to Children in Need.
The singers are also hoping to boost the amount with the sale of tea and cake in the interval and a raffle.
The choir will be singing songs and medleys from shows including Les Miserables, Chicago, Sweet Charity and Grease and also including the odd Bond theme and film track.
You may also want to watch:
Choir leader Beverley Downes said: 'We're having cabaret-style seating and the bar will be open so it should be a fun night as well as the chance to support a great cause.'
Tickets, which will be available on the door, are £5 for adults, £3 for over-12s with primary school age children going free.
- 1 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 2 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 3 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 4 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
- 5 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 6 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 7 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 8 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 9 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 10 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
The choir meets at the village hall on Thursdays, 7.30pm.
Call Helen Kelly on 01692 538941 if you would like to find out more.