Musical duo to perform for creative children’s festival in Holt
An evening of free eclectic music will be held next weekend in aid of a creative children's festival.
The Cocora Duo features Eri Kaishima on the Marimba and Michaela Stapleton on saxophone.
They will be performing in the church of St Andrew the Apostle in Holt on Saturday November 30 at 6.30pm.
The concert will include music by Bartók and Elgar.
Any donations made throughout the night will go towards the Falcon children's festival.
You may also want to watch:
The festival of arts and literature for children of Norfolk started last year and was held this summer at Gresham's Prep School in Holt.
It is aimed at primary school children and this year's event included Mad science, den building storytellers and shadow puppets.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 4 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 5 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 6 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 7 Man seriously injured after crash
- 8 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 9 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 10 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
For more information visit www.falconholt.org.
Musicians Eri and Michaela first met at the Royal College of Music in 2004 during their undergraduate studies.
They are both experienced chamber musicians and Eri performs regularly with her marimba duo Meridian. Michaela has been a member of Sirocco Sax Quartet since 2006.
They have put on recitals and workshops across the Britain and abroad. The Cocora Duo was formed last year.