Music night on Cromer Pier for East Anglian Air Ambulance
Music, comedy and a few surprises will be put on for an East Anglian Air Ambulance fund-raiser next month.
The charity night will be happening at the Cromer Pier Pavilion Theatre on Sunday October 12 at 7.30pm.
It will feature local comedian Pat Nearney, up-and-coming local band Tina Wegg and Playing for Cake, jazz singer Maggy Mordy Knight and a host of other local talent including an audience sing-a-long.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance is a 365-day-a-year helicopter emergency medical service which covers Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Bedfordshire.
It does not receive direct government funding and needs to raise £7.6m this year, which will come from donations.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £10. Call 01263 512495 or visit www.cromer-pier.com
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 7 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van