Norwich bar launches bottomless cocktails for January
- Credit: Archant
You might want to rethink taking part in Dry January as a Norwich bar is launching bottomless cocktails all month to celebrate the start of the new year.
Mr Postles' Apothecary in Upper King Street is running an unlimited cocktail deal in one-and-a-half hour slots from 5pm to 8pm on Tuesday to Friday all month.
The five drinks to choose from are the Candy Cane, Popscotch, Strawberry Bellini, Long Island Iced Tea and Tokyo Iced Tea and you can switch throughout your allotted time.
It is priced at £30 per person and you also get two sharing small plates each, with options including slow roasted pork belly, tempura calamari, crispy deep-fried brie and hoisin duck pancakes.
Those doing Veganuary will still be able to enjoy the offer as there will also be vegetarian and plant-based options and it can also be made gluten and dairy free.
You may also want to watch:
Hayley-Elizabeth Evans, manager at Mr Postles' Apothecary, said: "We wanted to do something different and quirky for January and you can also book an 8pm table so it runs until 9.30pm.
"You don't have to stick to the same drink all night and when you are getting near the end we will come and ask what you'd like next."
Booking is essential at mrpostlesapothecary.co.uk or call 01603 613566 and a deposit is required.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 8 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project