Beer festival and family fun day to return for sixth year
- Credit: Archant
Morley Beer Festival and Family Fun Day will return for its sixth year this June.
The two-day festival, incorporating local food, drink, music and family entertainment, will be held at Morley Village Sports Hall starting Friday, June 8.
Run by volunteers, all proceeds from the festival will be donated to the Friends of Morley Primary School, Morley Village and Sports Hall, and Raptor Trust – a Norfolk charity for sick and injured birds of prey.
Corinna Pharaoh, festival team member said: 'Our aim is for 2018 to be even better, with more local food producers, street food vendors and bands showcasing their brilliant music.'
Sponsoring this year's festival will be Victoria Marquees, The Wolf Brewery, and ETS Stage, Sound and Lighting.
You may also want to watch:
Last year the event raised over £5,000 for charities.
To buy tickets or find out about sponsorship, exhibiting or volunteering, please visit www.facebook.com/mbf2018
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 10 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns