Mixed media to feature in upcoming Norwich art exhibition
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2015
Painting, textiles and photography will be used in a new exhibition planned for Norwich.
The exhibition, to take place at the Nunns Yard Gallery in St Benedicts Street, will feature the work of five artists: Peter Lely, Genevieve Rudd and Geoffrey, Andrew and Tom Unwin, who are three generations of one family.
Mr Lely's works are gouache on paper and examine right/left relationships, and new energies which challenge and question.
Gorleston-based Ms Rudd takes her inspiration from the natural world and combines textiles and photography with drawing and print-making.
The works by the Unwins include two interactive installations related to photography.
You may also want to watch:
The show will run from Sunday, April 16 to Saturday, April 22 from 10am to 4pm.
For more information about the event, call 07982 981 936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 2 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 3 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 4 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 8 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 9 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 10 50 home development approved despite flooding fears