Michael Praed to star in The Sound of Music in Norwich
An actor who made his name playing the title role in the TV drama Robin of Sherwood before starring in the American soap Dynasty is to appear at Norwich Theatre Royal next month.
Michael Praed will play Captain Von Trapp in The Sound of Music when it comes to the city in August.
Michael, who will star alongside former Emmerdale star Verity Rushworth in the musical, is returning to the role after previously playing the part earlier in the production's tour.
He has appeared in a range of West End productions, including Aspects of Love and The Pirates of Penzance.
He has also been part of the UK cast of national tours of Sleuth and Copacabana, and was last seen at Norwich Theatre Royal in An Ideal Husband.
You may also want to watch:
The Sound of Music will be at Norwich Theatre Royal from August 9 until August 20.
Tickets for the show cost between �6.50 and �42.50.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 3 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 8 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 9 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 10 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
To book, call 01603 630000 or visit www.theatreroyalnorwich.co.uk