Michael Bublé announces Norfolk gig
- Credit: PA
Superstar singer Michael Bublé has today announced he is coming to Blickling Hall for a summer gig.
The Canadian crooner will perform at the National Trust property near Aylsham on July 28 as part of a 2020 UK tour of stately homes, castles and cricket grounds.
Tickets go on sale at 9am on Friday (December 6) via Smooth Radio.
His An Evening with Michael Bublé summer tour will start on Friday, July 24 at Bath Royal Crescent, and will then visit locations in Hatfield, Norfolk, Derby, Warwick, Durham, Leeds, Exeter, Cardiff and Hove.
It is be the first time that he will perform open-air concerts at these historic venues.
The full dates are:READ MORE: How to get tickets for Michael Buble's Norfolk gig
Friday 24: Bath Royal Crescent
Sunday 26: Hatfield House
- 1 Norfolk deli owner suffers severe spinal injuries in Ibiza diving accident
- 2 Driver died in crash with tractor after misjudging corner on rural road
- 3 Revealed: Where dangerous parasite has been reported in Norfolk
- 4 All-you-can-eat Chinese buffet at Riverside closes
- 5 Possible foot and mouth disease case investigated at pig farm
- 6 Much-loved dungaree brand to open one of only three UK stores in Norwich
- 7 Bid to build five industrial units in Norfolk village
- 8 Man in hospital with life-threatening injuries after crash in north Norfolk
- 9 New poo transplant facility coming to Norwich after £500k funding boost
- 10 Man admits hiding camera to film 14-year-old girl in shower
Tuesday 28: Norfolk Blickling Estate
Wednesday 29: The Pattonair County Ground Derby
Friday 31:Warwick Castle
Saturday 1: Emirates Riverside Durham
Sunday 2: Leeds Harewood House
Tuesday 4: Exeter Powderham Castle
Wednesday 5: Cardiff Castle
Friday 7: The 1st Central County Ground Hove