Meeting planned ahead of Dick Whittington panto in Eye, about a young man’s quest for fortune
- Credit: Archant
This year's Christmas pantomime in Eye will take an audience from Suffolk to London and off to an exotic sultan's island.
Co-directors Simon Hooton and Jules Blaxill plan to stage Dick Whittington, a traditional pantomime tale about a young man who travels to London to make his fortune.
A meeting for anyone interested in getting involved will take place at Dove Hall on Wednesday, September 13, starting at 7pm.
Mr Hooton said: 'We are always trying to keep improving and with differing commitments we often need newcomers to help in different roles. 'This is definitely an exploratory meeting – a chance to come and ask about things without having to commit to anything.'
Mr Hooton said newcomers were welcome to take part on stage, backstage, making sets and props, managing sound and lights and in other roles.
You may also want to watch:
Call 07772 345772 or 07834 194648 for more.
- 1 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 4 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 7 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 8 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 9 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 10 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat