Meet Frozen’s Queen Elsa at Hoveton Hall Estate pop-up picnic
- Credit: Supplied
A Norfolk one-man band will be performing at a free food and music weekend fresh from appearing at Glastonbury festival.
Musician Pirate Joe, who was one of the acts in the Rabbit Hole arena at last month's west country music festival, will be at the producers' pop-up picnic on Hoveton Hall Estate this weekend.
It is part of the Norfolk Food & Drink
events programme and takes place on Saturday July 11 and Sunday July 12 between 11am and 5pm.
Pirate Joe, often referred to as a musical alchemist, will play at 2.15pm on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
The live artists cover a range of music styles from acoustic guitar to beatboxing.
Headlining each day will be Addison's Uncle an English folk/rock ensemble from Norfolk. They are playing between noon and 2pm each day.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 3 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 4 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 5 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 6 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 7 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 8 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 9 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
- 10 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
Food and drink produced in Norfolk will be for sale during the weekend.
Visitors, who can also park for free, are encouraged to bring their picnic blankets and enjoy the food, entertainment and crafts.
Family-friendly activities include the opportunity to meet Queen Elsa from Disney's Frozen, sing along to songs from the film. It costs £5.