Meet Frozen’s Queen Elsa at Hoveton Hall Estate pop-up picnic
- Credit: Supplied
A Norfolk one-man band will be performing at a free food and music weekend fresh from appearing at Glastonbury festival.
Musician Pirate Joe, who was one of the acts in the Rabbit Hole arena at last month's west country music festival, will be at the producers' pop-up picnic on Hoveton Hall Estate this weekend.
It is part of the Norfolk Food & Drink
events programme and takes place on Saturday July 11 and Sunday July 12 between 11am and 5pm.
Pirate Joe, often referred to as a musical alchemist, will play at 2.15pm on Sunday.
The live artists cover a range of music styles from acoustic guitar to beatboxing.
Headlining each day will be Addison's Uncle an English folk/rock ensemble from Norfolk. They are playing between noon and 2pm each day.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 3 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 4 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 5 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 6 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 7 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 8 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 9 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
Food and drink produced in Norfolk will be for sale during the weekend.
Visitors, who can also park for free, are encouraged to bring their picnic blankets and enjoy the food, entertainment and crafts.
Family-friendly activities include the opportunity to meet Queen Elsa from Disney's Frozen, sing along to songs from the film. It costs £5.