The best and worst McDonald’s in Norfolk according to TripAdvisor
- Credit: Google Images
Nothing says fast food like the iconic chain restaurant McDonald's, but how does the American giant rank in Norfolk?
These McDonald's restaurants in the county are some of the highest and lowest rated on TripAdvisor at the time of writing.
The best rated –
Norwich Road, Swaffham
Topping the TripAdvisor rankings for McDonald's in Norfolk was a restaurant in Swaffham which is currently sitting at a rating of 5/5.
You may also want to watch:
One reviewer said: 'Helpful and lovely staff that can't do enough for you. Very clean place and great service, we always walk in and out with a smile.'
Another said: 'The restaurant was nice and clean and the staff were friendly and helpful.'
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 4 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 5 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 6 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 7 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 8 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 9 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 10 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
Forest Retail Park, London Road, Thetford
This McDonald's just off the A11 was rated a strong 4.5/5 by TripAdvisor users.
One recent reviewer said: 'We popped into McDonald's for a quick snack lunch and I was amazed at the wide and interesting choice.
'The food was tasty and well supported with sauces etc. I must highly commend the young staff who not only worked quickly and efficiently but did so with a smile and cheery manner.'
Another said: 'I've been to a few and this McDonald's is the nicest so far.'
Delft Way, Norwich
This restaurant on the outskirts of Norwich was rated a respectable 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
A reviewer said: 'Clean. Bright. Free iPads to play on. The grandsons loved it. Food consistently good.'
Another said: 'Great McMuffin and the most friendly staff, I've never felt so welcomed in what is normally an impersonal environment.'
The worst rated –
Gapton Hall Road, Great Yarmouth
Some TripAdvisor users were less then impressed with this McDonald's restaurant, giving it a rating of 2.5/5.
One reviewer said: 'Terrible service and very small portion of fries.'
Another said: 'Customer service was appalling.'
Campbells Meadow, King's Lynn
Also receiving a 2.5/5 rating, this McDonald's has room to improve in the eyes of some of its customers.
One reviewer said: 'Some serious training is needed here.'
Another said: 'There is just no more to say, just that I will never go there again.'
Barrett Road, Norwich
Amongst the lowest ranked McDonald's was the restaurant on Barrett Road in Norwich, which received a 2/5 rating.
One reviewer said: 'Seemed a bit dirty and unattended to.'
Another said: 'Chips and food were cold. Had to wait 20 minutes to get a new order.'
• Which McDonald's do you think are the best and worst in Norfolk? Let us know in the comments.