Local youngsters interview Mary Poppins Returns stars Emily Blunt and Lin-Manuel Miranda
- Credit: Archant
Two sisters from Great Yarmouth had a practically perfect time interviewing the Hollywood stars and even got the pair to perform viral children's song Baby Shark.
Pepper, aged six, and Daisy Self, nine, interviewed the stars of Mary Poppins Returns at the Corinthia Hotel in London and they also attended the film premiere at the Royal Albert Hall.
Pepper is signed to an agency and has done TV commercials for Very, Co-op, Philips and Littlewoods and was told that Pretty52, which is run by LADbible, were looking for two children to interview Emily and Lin-Manuel.
Pepper and her sister Daisy had to send a video of them interviewing each other and the next day were told they had been selected.
Mum Sonia Self said: 'We were given three tickets to the Royal Albert Hall and they were mesmerised by the event and were both excited to watch the film.
'They loved all the big dresses and thought the film was brilliant - they have been singing all the songs since.
'They went to the premiere on the Wednesday and interviewed them at the hotel on the Friday and they thought Emily and Lin-Manuel were both lovely.
- 1 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 2 Anger as 'rollercoaster' appears at bottom of woman's garden
- 3 Six fire crews battle large field blaze in south Norfolk
- 4 Film crews for Paramount crime series to visit ANOTHER Norfolk village
- 5 Woman stabbed in neck and arm in city park
- 6 Here's when parents can get complimentary tickets to BeWILDerwood
- 7 Come and meet the animals you could adopt at RSPCA open day
- 8 Thieves run off with alcohol worth nearly £5,000 from Tesco
- 9 New 250-space car park could be created near picturesque Norfolk harbour
- 10 Mum's warning after children almost stung by jellyfish
'They asked Emily when she would next be seeing George Clooney and that they were asking for me.'
The sisters also pulled a number of items out of a Mary Poppins bag including a giant plastic chicken, box of Yorkshire Tea and a cup and saucer.
Emily revealed Joel Dawson, who plays Michael's youngster son Georgie, was the naughtiest on set.
They also got the stars to perform viral children's song Baby Shark – which Pepper had to demonstrate as they got it wrong.
Mrs Self added: 'I am really proud of them and they both did really well.
'They weren't star-struck at all and were more bothered they could go ice-skating in London.'
Mary Poppins returns follows a grown-up Michael Banks, his children and sister Jane as they are faced with eviction from their family home.
The family are helped along the way by Mary Poppins (Emily Blunt) and lamplighter Bert (played by Lin Manuel).