Marmozets are set to play a sell out show in Norwich
- Credit: Marmozets
After some time working on new material, Marmozets, an English rock band from Bingley in West Yorkshire, return to Norwich on their headline tour.
Formed back in 2007, the five-piece are set to perform a sell out show at Norwich Arts Centre on Friday, October 27.
The tour comes as Marmozets prepare to launch their eagerly anticipated second album which follows on from their debut, The Weird and Wonderful Marmozets, released in 2014.
This earned them Kerrang!'s, an established UK rock magazine, coveted Album Of The Year award as they swiftly became the hottest new band on the Brit alt-rock scene.
'Everyone's so excited to get back on the road, we really can't wait', says guitarist Jack Bottomley. 'We're all in a really good place and we're totally ready for what's to come.'
If you haven't managed to grab tickets for the Norwich show, here's the rest of their UK dates.
You may also want to watch:
17th – Hull, The Welly Club
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 4 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 9 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 10 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
18th – Middlesborough, The Empire
19th – Glasgow, Saint Luke's
21st – Leeds, Brudenell Social Club (community room)
22nd – Manchester, Academy 3
23rd – Birmingham, O2 Academy 2
25th – London, The Garage
27th – Norwich, Arts Centre
28th – Bristol, The Fleece
29th – Bournemouth, The Old Fire Station
30th – Portsmouth, Wedgewood Rooms
Tickets are available from www.seetickets.com, priced at £13.50 for London and £12 for all other dates.