Mark Ronson brings his band to Norwich
COLIN WILSON CLUB Man of the moment Mark Ronson - the sound of 2007 with his masterstroke LP Version brings his sold-out UK tour to the UEA Norwich on Sunday (7.30pm).
CLUB Man of the moment Mark Ronson - the sound of 2007 with his masterstroke LP Version brings his sold-out UK tour to the UEA Norwich on Sunday (7.30pm).
Internationally renowned as one of the world's finest DJ/producers, Mark's production credits over the last year include Amy Winehouse's Number 1 LP Back To Black, plus Christina Aguilera, Robbie Williams, Ghostface Killah and Lily Allen. More recently, he created a landmark remix of Bob Dylan's Most Likely You Go Your Way (And I'll Go Mine) - the first time ever a producer has been allowed to mix a Dylan track.
The critically-acclaimed platinum-selling Version is one of the definitive albums of the year and is one of the Top 20 best-selling LPs of the year. After debuting in the UK charts at number two, it spent its first four weeks in the Top 10 and was certified Gold with sales of 200,000 in less than a month.
You may also want to watch:
The album features the smash hit singles Stop Me, Oh My God (featuring Lily Allen) and the latest single Valerie. Featuring the powerhouse vocals of eminent songstress Amy Winehouse, the song is a bold revival of the Zutons track.
This year has also seen Mark perform impressive live sets at Glastonbury, V and Wireless and more recently he wowed crowds at Creamfields with his 10-piece band.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move
Box office 01603 508050 - returns only.