Lulu joins Take That on stage at the world premiere of new musical The Band
- Credit: PA
Take That's new musical The Band was launched with a bang as pop legend Lulu joined Mark Owen, Gary Barlow and Howard Donald on stage for a showstopping finale of Relight My Fire on the show's opening night.
The Band, a new musical by Tim Firth with the music of Take That, had its official world premiere at Manchester Opera House on Tuesday and the touring show will be heading to Norwich Theatre Royal next year.
It stars the band Five to Five who were the winners of BBC talent competiton Let It Shine led by Gary Barlow. As these production pictures show, audiences look set to be in for a treat with the show which received glowing four and five-star reviews from critics on Tuesday night.
The Band will take to the Norwich Theatre Royal stage from February 6 to 17 next year. Lulu is also taking to the Norwich Theatre Royal stage next month on October 21. To book, visit www.theatreroyalnorwich.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 7 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire