Loyle Carner to perform in Norwich following Latitude success
- Credit: UEA Students' Union
Singer Loyle Carner is bringing his Yesterday's Gone UK and EU tour to Norwich.
The hip hop musician, real name Benjamin Gerard Coyle-Larner, will be performing at the Nick Rayns LCR on Sunday, October 8.
Born in Lambeth, South London, Carner played his first official gig in Dublin in October 2012 supporting MF Doom.
He has since gone on to release his debut album, Yesterday's Gone, which has been shortlisted for the prestigious Mercury music prize alongside the likes of Ed Sheeran's album ÷ (Divide).
The singer also performed in the region recently, wowing crowds in the Sunrise Arena at the Latitude Festival 2017.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for Loyle Carner, plus special guest Rebel Kleff are on sale now, and are priced at £19.25 plus a booking fee of £1.75.
Doors open at 7pm and the event is for those over 14 years of age only.
For more information or to book tickets visit ueaticketbookings.co.uk
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 3 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 4 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 5 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 6 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 7 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 8 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer