Look how great Norwich looks in the sunshine...
- Credit: Archant
Highs of 22C are expected in Norfolk this weekend and Norwich in the sunshine is a sight to behold, so here are 11 photos that are guaranteed to make you want to get outside and enjoy the warm weather while it lasts.
• Eaton Park bathed in sunlight is a dream.
• The rays make the castle look more glorious than usual.
• There's nothing like a spot of shopping in the sunshine.
• Why not take a picnic to the Avengers' HQ and daydream about saving the world
• Or bask in the blossoms on St Benedicts Street.
• The weather does wonders for the riverside
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 3 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 4 Action taken against cold callers who left homeowner 'freaked out'
- 5 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 8 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 9 Virus expert says Omicron is 'unstoppable' and backs 'Plan B' rules
- 10 Police called after illegally parked delivery driver blocks bus routes
• And somehow manages to make a concrete jungle seem less bleak.
• St James Mill looks better than ever in this light.
• If you're a student, you'll want to be sat in The Square, smoothie in hand and sunglasses on.
• Or you could take a walk in Dame Judi Dench's footsteps at the Cathedral.
• It doesn't really matter where you go, the whole city looks pretty fine in the sunshine.