Look how great Norwich looks in the sunshine...
- Credit: Archant
Highs of 22C are expected in Norfolk this weekend and Norwich in the sunshine is a sight to behold, so here are 11 photos that are guaranteed to make you want to get outside and enjoy the warm weather while it lasts.
• Eaton Park bathed in sunlight is a dream.
• The rays make the castle look more glorious than usual.
• There's nothing like a spot of shopping in the sunshine.
• Why not take a picnic to the Avengers' HQ and daydream about saving the world
You may also want to watch:
• Or bask in the blossoms on St Benedicts Street.
• The weather does wonders for the riverside
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 6 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
• And somehow manages to make a concrete jungle seem less bleak.
• St James Mill looks better than ever in this light.
• If you're a student, you'll want to be sat in The Square, smoothie in hand and sunglasses on.
• Or you could take a walk in Dame Judi Dench's footsteps at the Cathedral.
• It doesn't really matter where you go, the whole city looks pretty fine in the sunshine.