Live unplugged music night in North Walsham
- Credit: Archant
Guitar and vocals duo Broken Maps are the featured act at tonight's North Walsham Unplugged gig.
The duo, Leah Hammond and Stuart Sale, from Cromer, are appearing at the market town's newest venue – the Arts North Norfolk shop at No.1 Market Place.
Supporting the North Walsham duo will be Chris and Hazel Jellis, on guitar, vocals and percussion.
It will be the second in a new series of monthly series of acoustic evenings in North Walsham.
Broken Maps perform their own material as well as a few cover versions and have gained valuable experience in recent months at gigs at various venues in and around north Norfolk.
You may also want to watch:
All local acoustic singers and musicians with a song or two to perform will be especially welcome at the session.
Doors open at 7pm for a 7.30pm start. Entry is £2.50 and there will be a soft and hot drinks bar. Anyone attending the evening can take their own alcohol.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 5 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 6 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 7 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 8 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 9 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 10 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
For more information about Arts North Norfolk events call the box office (at No.1 Market Place) on 01692 218060 visit www.artsnorthnorfolk.org or email email@example.com