Live cabaret night at North Walsham theatre
- Credit: Archant
The decadent world of cabaret and the dodgy world of politics come together in the latest live show at The Atrium in North Walsham.
Headless Entertainment presents its third cabaret night at the venue – with plenty of surprises – on Friday July 24.
The evening of entertainment and cocktails by candlelight will take place in the Atrium theatre, transformed once again into a dusky cabaret lounge.
Host for the evening will be Herr Hans Hoffyer and special attractions will be Chris North as mindreader and mentalist Baron Von Northwink, singer Mi Mi D'Nice and international songstress Ivanna More who made a big impression at last year's show.
The evening is strictly for over-18s only and will involve the audience as conspirators in an underground plot to overthrow the powers-that-be in an unnamed European country.
The evening will be in strict contrast to last year's cabaret show set in a trendy 1960s Soho club.
The dress code for the evening will be smart/vintage and groups are invited to book tables for up to six people.
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 4 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 5 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 6 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 7 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm
- 8 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75
- 9 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 10 Warning for drivers as Met Office issues ice warning across Norfolk
Doors will open at 7pm for an 8pm show.
All tickets for the Covert Cabaret night are £10 and available from Arts North Norfolk on 01692 218060 or from their shop at No. 1 Market Place, North Walsham.
For more information on shows, events or classes, pick up a brochure, pop into the Arts office at No. 1 Market Place (open Wed-Sat 9.30am-1.30pm) or visit the website www.artsnorthnorfolk.org