Little Mix support acts announced for Norwich gig
- Credit: Rhodes Media.
Girl power! Little Mix announce two all-female support acts for Norwich show.
The X Factor winners are heading to Earlham Park on Sunday, September 3 as part of their Summer Shout Out Tour, where they will be joined on stage by Scottish singer-songwriter Nina Nesbitt and the Germein Sisters.
Nesbitt, who hails from Edinburgh, is best known for her song, Stay Out, which peaked at number 21 in the UK singles chart after its release in 2013.
Since then the 23-year-old has enjoyed repeated chart success, recorded a version of Fleetwood Mac's Don't Stop for a John Lewis advert and has featured on tracks with big names such as Kodaline and Feed Me.
Opening the show will be Australia's Germein sisters, an indie pop band comprised of siblings Georgia, Ella and Clara Germein.
The trio have been turning heads across the globe after their debut single Da Da Doo entered the Top 100 Mainstream Radio Charts in Germany.
2017 has already seen the sisters tour across Europe with dates in Germany, Switzerland and Spain before rounding off their third subsequent performance at the UK's Isle of Wight Festival.
- 1 Row erupts after dozens of trees aligning footpath chopped down
- 2 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 3 Winter Wonderland coming to park with ice slide, donkeys and reindeer
- 4 Teenage girls in hospital after unprovoked mob attack
- 5 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 6 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 7 Critics hope to deal significant blow to controversial NDR Western Link
- 8 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 9 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 10 Christmas lights switch-on cancelled due to forecasted high winds
Little Mix's Norwich show is being organised by promoters Cuffe and Taylor.
Director Peter Taylor, said: 'To announce two very different but very talented support acts is great, and I can assure all Mixers they are going to have a brilliant night.
'Little Mix are, without a doubt, one of the UK's most successful pop acts and the response to their tour this year has been absolutely phenomenal so get ready Norwich, this is going to be a fantastic end to the summer.'
Since 2011, Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall have established themselves as one of British pop's brightest acts, with hits including Shout Out to My Ex, Black Magic, Hair and Wings.
Twenty thousand people are set to flock to Norwich to see the girl group perform.
Limited General Admission and Golden Circle tickets for the show are still available from ticketmaster.co.uk