Is Little Mix’s Norfolk gig still going ahead?
- Credit: Archant
Girl band Little Mix are scheduled to perform at Holkham Hall this summer, but a video interview with one of the members has cast doubt on whether their tour will go ahead due to coronavirus.
The group, made up of Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall, were set to play at the Norfolk estate on Saturday, July 18 and it would be the third time the girl band have performed in the county in four years, having previously headlined two shows at Earlham Park in Norwich.
Although no official statement has been made by the promoters or the band, in a video interview on ET Canada with Leigh-Anne on Friday she told reporter Morgan Hoffman it had been postponed due to coronavirus.
When asked about the tour, set to start on June 26, Leigh-Anne said: “Right so with the tour, that has obviously been pushed back unfortunately but it is definitely still happening.
“Everything is still going ahead but it is going to be postponed annoyingly, but it is what it is.”
You may also want to watch:
The group, who shot to fame after winning The X Factor in 2011, have also been forced to cancel filming of their new BBC talent show The Search, which aimed to create a band to support them on tour.
The promoters were unavailable to comment and the Holkham Estate did not have any updates.
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 5 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 6 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship