Little Mix 2017, Norwich: Everything you need to know about the Earlham Park gig
- Credit: Rhodes Media.
Fans of the world's biggest girl band Little Mix don't have long to wait as Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock will be performing in Norwich on Sunday as part of their Summer Shout Out tour.
Here is everything you need to know about the band's performance at Earlham Park.
When is it?
Sunday September 3.
What time does it start?
You may also want to watch:
The gates will open at 5pm with music starting from 6pm.
Where can I get tickets?
The concert has not sold-out and tickets are available from the Ticketmaster. General admission tickets cost £43.45 (including booking fee) and golden circle tickets are priced at £60.50.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 4 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 5 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 6 The top-rated McDonald's in Norfolk according to Tripadvisor
- 7 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 8 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Get used to phone appointments or the NHS collapses - GP tells patients
Can children attend the concert?
Yes but under-16s must be accompanied by a paying adult and a maximum of three under-16s can be accompanied by any one adult.
Who is the support act?
The band will be joined by by Scottish singer-songwriter Nina Nesbitt and the Germein Sisters. Nesbitt, who hails from Edinburgh, is best known for her song, Stay Out, which peaked at number 21 in the UK singles chart after its release in 2013. Opening the show will be Australia's Germein sisters, an indie pop band comprised of siblings Georgia, Ella and Clara Germein.
What is the set list?
At the previous Summer Shout Out shows Little Mix has performed: Power, Black Magic, F.U., Salute, Down & Dirty, Hair, Your Love, Secret Love Song, Pt. II, No More Sad Songs, Wings, You Gotta Not, Change Your Life/ Move, Touch. Encore: Nobody Like You and Shout Out to My Ex.
But they have since released a remix Reggaeton Lento which is likely to feature.
Will Park and Ride be open?
Konect Bus will be operating two of its Park & Ride services for the concert.
Park and Ride spaces will be available at Thickthorn and County Hall and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. A return ticket will cost £5 per person and a group ticket is £15 for a maximum of five people. A single ticket from the event to either Park and Ride site will cost £3.
The first bus is set to leave Thickthorn at 2pm with the last bus returning from the UEA at 11pm. Buses will run every seven to eight minutes during peak times and every 10 minutes off peak.
At County Hall the first bus is set to leave at 2pm with the last bus returning from the UEA at 11pm. Buses will run every 10 minutes during peak times and every 15 minutes off peak.
Can I bring food and drink in to the event arena?
Food and drink is not permitted but fans can purchase a wide range of food and beverages from inside the arena.