Little Mix 2017, Norwich: Everything you need to know about support act the Germein Sisters
- Credit: Archant
The world's biggest girl band Little Mix are performing at Earlham Park in Norwich next month. Here is everything you need to know about their support act the Germein Sisters.
Name: Germein Sisters
Band members: Georgia Germein (guitar and keys), Ella Germein (electric cello and bass) and Clara Germein (drums).
Born: Adelaide, Australia
Musical style: Indie pop
You may also want to watch:
Comparisons: The Corrs, Haim and Echosmith.
Chart history: They have had no chart success in the UK but have reached the top 100 in Germany and Switzerland.
- 1 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 5 Do you recognise this man?
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 10 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
Most famous songs: The debut single Da Da Doo is their biggest hit with other songs including Because You Breathe, First Plane Home and 100 Years.
Live performances: The trio have played the Isle of Wight Festival and opened for former Boyzone star Ronan Keating on his Time of My Life tour across Germany. Last year they represented Australia at the Hue Festival in Vietnam following an invitation from the Australian Embassy in Hanoi.
Other work: Lead vocalist and songwriter Georgia is a carer of orphaned kangaroo joeys and is known for her charity work for disadvantaged communities in South Africa and Nepal.