Let them eat cake! Tearoom selling sweet treats to open in New Buckenham
- Credit: Stacey Enever
A sweet new business will soon be opening its doors to satisfy the cravings of cake lovers in Norfolk.
Angel Cakes Tearoom is set to launch in King Street, New Buckenham on Saturday, November 18.
Owned by Stacey Enever, Angel Cakes is the product of a hobby she has been perfecting for more than 10 years.
The 34-year-old said: 'I'm a busy mum but have been baking at home for years. I found I really enjoyed it, so decided to take a course, where I discovered a love for cake decorating.
'Since then I have been making cakes for friends and family, but recently my husband suggested I should turn it into a business, thus Angel Cakes was born.'
You may also want to watch:
She added: 'I hope my shop will be a success and become a meeting point for many people in and around the village.'
The tearoom will stock a range of Mrs Enever's bakes, from cheesecakes to crumbles. Visitors will also be able to order cakes for special occasions.
For more information visit facebook.com/angelcakesbystacey
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 9 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 10 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision