Let them eat cake! Tearoom selling sweet treats to open in New Buckenham
- Credit: Stacey Enever
A sweet new business will soon be opening its doors to satisfy the cravings of cake lovers in Norfolk.
Angel Cakes Tearoom is set to launch in King Street, New Buckenham on Saturday, November 18.
Owned by Stacey Enever, Angel Cakes is the product of a hobby she has been perfecting for more than 10 years.
The 34-year-old said: 'I'm a busy mum but have been baking at home for years. I found I really enjoyed it, so decided to take a course, where I discovered a love for cake decorating.
'Since then I have been making cakes for friends and family, but recently my husband suggested I should turn it into a business, thus Angel Cakes was born.'
You may also want to watch:
She added: 'I hope my shop will be a success and become a meeting point for many people in and around the village.'
The tearoom will stock a range of Mrs Enever's bakes, from cheesecakes to crumbles. Visitors will also be able to order cakes for special occasions.
For more information visit facebook.com/angelcakesbystacey
- 1 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 2 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 7 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 8 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 9 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
- 10 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing